We help our clients to the right things right.
Who We Serve
Touchworks is proud of the contribution we are making by helping our clients tell their story, and to do the right things right!
We’ve worked with organizations large and small, local and national, and feel good knowing that together, we are making a difference.
Some of the social purpose clients we have been honoured to serve:
Touchworks Communications Inc.
Helping our clients do the right things right.
• Alberta Easter Seals/March of Dimes
• Alzheimer Society Calgary
• Aventa Addiction Treatment for Women
• Calgary Counselling Centre
• Canadian Mental Health Association
• Deaf & Hard of Hearing Society
• Kids Cancer Care Foundation
• Parkinson’s Society
• Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation
• Bethany Care Foundation
• Calgary Health Foundation
• Canadian Cancer Society, Alberta/NWT Division
• Canadian Cancer Society, Nova Scotia Division
• Canadian Cancer Society, Saskatchewan Division
• Canadian Multiple Sclerosis Association
• Epilepsy Canada
• Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
• Prostate Cancer Centre
• Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation
• The Arthritis Society, Alberta/NWT Division
• The Lung Association, Alberta & NWT Division
• The Lung Association of Saskatchewan
Service is a virture.
We’re proud to serve our clients.
• Alberta SPCA
• Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary
• Breakfast For Learning Canadian Living Foundation
• Calgary Board of Education Foundation
• Calgary Humane Society
• Calgary Public Library Foundation
• Calgary Zoological Society
• Cowichan Wooden Boat Society
• Developmental Disabilities Resource Centre
• Discovery House
• Father Lacombe Care Centre
• Forward House Community Society
• Inn from the Cold
• Island Crisis Care Society
• Missing Children Society of Canada
• Pembina Institute
• Rick Hansen Institute
• Society of Organized Services
• The Mustard Seed
• United Way of Calgary and Area
• West Coast Environmental Law
• Winnipeg Humane Society
• YWCA of Calgary
Arts and Education
• Alberta College of Art & Design
• EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts
• Jubilee Auditorium Foundation
• Mount Royal University College
• National Music Centre
• Red Deer College
• St. Mary’s University College
• Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
• University Hospital Foundation
Making a Difference
We all have choices to make – every day. As a company, we have chosen to serve the social purpose sector and help lead the charge, solve problems, and improve lives in every community across Canada. And, in turn, we are thankful they have chosen us to help them do the right things right!
At Touchworks we have one goal in mind – to provide you with the exemplary service necessary to make your job easier and your programs more successful. In fact, we become an extension of your own team, maximizing your time and, ultimately, your results.
“Because we understand the important role that the social purpose sector makes in civil society, and the many challenges it faces, we take the time to understand and provide solutions that will make the biggest difference.
After all, we share the same passion for making our communities and our world a better place.”
Founder, President, Creative Director and Abundance Activist
What Our Clients Say About Us
We’re proud to serve organizations in the social purpose sector with respect and integrity and we care deeply about the caliber of our services.
“Forward House Community Society greatly appreciates the knowledge, experience and professionalism provided by Gloria Stewart and the Touchworks team.”
Our Mission and Values
Our Mission is to help our clients do the right things right.
Our Vision is to operate a successful virtual enterprise where every employee and contractor is empowered to make a difference to each other, their collaborators, clients, suppliers, and their community.
We believe passionately in the importance of service as a virtue. We are of service to each other, to the needs of our clients and that of our community. This makes for a powerful team approach, united in values.
We are proactive in implementing this virtue and look for ways to help before being asked. We care about the caliber of our service and offer it with respect and integrity.
We have high standards for the level of service we provide and are consistent and accountable for its delivery.
Make More Connections
We can help you find and connect with donors in a more meaningful and productive way. Contact us today to find out how.